Subject: [Leica] OT: Best Way to Remove Dust and Scratches inPhotoshop?
From: paulhardycarter at gmail.com (PHC)
Date: Sun Feb 26 00:21:37 2006

Also, I assume the TIFF you're trying to clean is considerably larger
than the JPEG we're looking at. Reducing the size gets rid of most of
the crap anyway.

If you really have to clean a large file, the only way in my experience
is to do it by hand with the clone tool at 100% size. Just  scroll
around from screen-full to screen-full until you've checked the whole
image and got rid of any marks. It actually doesn't take too long once
you get used to it and it's much better than any filter.

P.

*******
Paul Hardy Carter
www.paulhardycarter.com