Subject: [Leica] OT: Best Way to Remove Dust and Scratches inPhotoshop?
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Sun Feb 26 06:53:27 2006

Clone tool...are you guys kidding?????!!!!!?????

I'm really surprised to hear so many people recommending using the clone
tool to get rid of dust...I've barely touched it since Photoshop added the
Healing Brush tool (the one that looks like a bandaid).  MILES ahead of the
clone tool in both effectiveness and ease of use (IMHO) in _almost_ all
situations.  Try it and you'll never go back, with the possible exception
of dust on certain areas with lots of detail.  But for anything OOF or
without fine detail...Healing Brush, all the way.

Or is there something I'm missing?

Best,
Aaron

Replies: Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] OT: Best Way to Remove Dust and Scratches inPhotoshop?)