Subject: [Leica] Voigtlander-Cosina wide lenses
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sat Feb 25 14:24:35 2006

There was a fellow on the LUG or the photo.net Leica group
that had a pretty remarkable collection of shots, I think from
Thailand, using the CV 3.5/28.  I've just Googled for about
20 minutes trying to find the gallery, but couldn't find it -
wherever in the hell it might be.

If anyone remembers what I'm talking about, I'd love a URL
if you can find one.

In any case, I sprang for a used 28/2 in the 28mm focal
length, for me much less of a "boutique" focal length vs. the
21mm FL. Very happy with this lens, although even used, I
sometimes ponder about having  so much coin tied up in one
lens :-|

Scott