Subject: [Leica] Long-eared Owl (Asio otus)
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sat Feb 25 08:44:43 2006

Don't have to have a big enlargement to have a great photo.

I believe it was Brooks Jensen of LensWork who wrote something
I read in the last year or two about what he thought was a silly
current "fetish" for big prints.

I *love* this one.  It has atmosphere, nuance, hints at a story or a
statement of some kind.

Ok, maybe I don't have the right words, but this one is worth a
thousand "sharp pics of hummingbirds" kinds of shots, IMHO.
Great photo.

HCB - "Sharpness is a bourgeois concept."  :-)

Scott