Subject: C-41 Processing [was Re: [Leica] Random evil thoughts]
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Wed Feb 22 16:42:47 2006

Adam,
The hassle of keeping your typical mini-lab C-41 up to snuff is no light
matter for the home enthusiast.  Volumes start at about 10 litres and you
would have to run possibly 5 rolls a day to keep the chemistry fresh. Then
there is the rack maintenance to keep dried chemistry from scratching your
negatives.  For the home, the Jobo system makes much more sense..

Don
don.dory@gmail.com