Subject: [Leica] silver vs pixels
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Feb 21 08:06:43 2006

I find it odd, one of the few LUGers to shoot only film (there are
more, of course, but there are a LOT of LUGers so no matter how you
look at it, we are few) ... to hear such nonsense as this. "The
ulitmate digital comment". Oh brother ... (good film, by the way).

Forgive me, have I missed your photographic contributions? Could you
point them to me? Or would we have to meet over coffee?

Would it be worth my time and effort to make that meeting over coffee?

Daniel