Subject: [Leica] re: silver vs pixels
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Mon Feb 20 16:54:16 2006

I didn't suggest that every photo does not require some darkroom work, Doug.
What I said, and what I believe, is that good photographers capture good
images. And by the way, I am no fan of A. Adams, whom I consider a brilliant
photo technician and inventor, and banal photographer - the value of his
posters to the environmental movement aside.