Subject: [Leica] ice red
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Mon Feb 20 15:50:22 2006

Sonny posted:

 > This was yesterday.
 > http://www.sonc.com/ice_red.htm
 >
 > 90mm Summicron R8  Fuji 800  Superia

I really like this for a lot of reasons.

First, it is a very nice photograph, period.

Second, I really like the look from the Leica lens....I just can't quite
squeak that out with my Canon lenses; they are very good, but just not
that extra sliver of this good.

Third, I like "This was yesterday."  It's nice to able to get film
processed that quickly.  Yes there are one hour places here too, but the
round trip drive twice adds an hour to my day.

--Bob Baron / Oklahoma City