Subject: [Leica] Canon P (LTM) Body F
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Fri Feb 17 06:02:47 2006

Good price--I've seen some @ $500 lately in USA shops on the 'net!!!!

John Newell <john.o.newell@comcast.net> wrote:  Canon P (LTM) Body FS

I am selling a Canon P body. The camera is in great shape, as shown in the
pictures here:

http://home.comcast.net/~john.o.newell/canonp.htm

For larger pictures, click on the links below each picture. The shutter is
wrinkled (as shown in the pictures), but the shutter sounds good at all
speeds. The Nokton lens shown in some of the pictures is not included. $325
for the body; shipping and insurance please add $10 for the lower 48. Please
email me at john [dot] o [dot] newell at comcast [dot] net with any
questions. Thanks for your interest.

John