Subject: [Leica] Sailing Shots
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Tue Feb 14 12:40:12 2006

Nice.  I understand it's a beautiful place to sail but never had the
pleasure myself.  Not quite frostbiting in the way we New Englanders
understand it though, I think.  I was down in Bristol RI on New Years
Day once when the diehards at the local club were dinghy racing
through snow squalls.

(I've never been tempted by frostbiting myself, by the way.  My few
experiences of early-November sailing cured me of any desire I ever
had to sail in January.)

Nice to see folks out sailing whatever the temperature.  Thanks.

Dick