Subject: [Leica] Paris Hotel Suggestions?
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Thu Feb 9 23:57:11 2006

Hi Robert,
Most of the times when I'm in Paris I stay in hotels which are cheaper.
My favorite is in the south of Paris close to the BP so that I'm close
to the highways when I have to leave for work.
De hotel is in 5,rue des plantes and is called hotel de blois. Phone
number is +3345409948. When I'm in Paris I only sleep in my hotel and
therefore don't care too much about luxury, for the price it is a very
decent hotel.

Have a nice trip,

Michiel Fokkema