Subject: [Leica] Paris Hotel Suggestions?
From: rclark01 at comcast.net (Robert Clark)
Date: Thu Feb 9 21:09:38 2006

I'm planning a quick trip to Londay & Paris during March but my favorite
hotel in Paris is booked.  Does anyone have any Left Bank Latin Quarter
recommendations?  My favorite hotel is located on Rue Cardinal Lemoine near
Place de la Contrescarpe. I'd like to find a nice (100 - 130 euro) hotel in
the same area.  I know there are many places and I've researched them online
but I'm interested in personal experiences that group members may have had.
My dates are Mar 12-15 in London and 15-19 in Paris.  Anyone else going to
be around for coffee and Leica / photo talk?  Plans are not definite yet but
are headed that way.

Robert Clark
Lancaster, PA

Replies: Reply from jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj) ([Leica] Paris Hotel Suggestions?)