Subject: [Leica] Blug meeting
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Wed Feb 8 12:52:17 2006

Hello,

It is maybe a bit too soon.
But at this moment there is an exhibition of HCB in the FOAM
http://www.foam.nl/ in Amsterdam.
Philippe and myself think it might a good idea to organize a BLUG
meeting and visit the exhibition. We are going to see it anyhow so why
not meet some people also.
The exhibition is until the 2nd of April.
To get a free day will probably drives us into March. I suppose a
Saturday or Sunday will be best.
I'm still free on any of these days in March except the 12th because
then there is the big camera fair in Houten. Also the 4th is not the
best day for me.
If anybody who is interested can sent me their free days I will try to
find the best day.

Best regards,

Michiel Fokkema

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Blug meeting)