Subject: [Leica] Lower 9th Ward - Now is it complete without a theme?
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu Feb 9 21:55:25 2006

Just the same, I think you're doing a great job.
It's not easy when its personal and emotionally close.
On a bridge project, it took me almost 8 months to 'get it'.
Then, The majority of the keepers came from a batch of about 12 rolls
of film.
A small sampling was laid out on a table at the last LHSA meeting.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center
http://sdimitrovphoto.com