Subject: [Leica] Lower 9th Ward - Another 20 images
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Thu Feb 9 08:59:37 2006

As I'm looking at the images, I find myself looking for the big
statement. I'm not finding it. I know you're overwhelmed by the sheer
scope of what's happened to the community, but it doesn't translate
visually.
Work your framing, and composition more stringently in the camera.
Many times the big picture is best told through minutiae.

Slobodan Dimitrov
Studio G-8,
Angels Gate Cultural Center
http://sdimitrovphoto.com