Subject: [Leica] What's on your table?
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Feb 8 01:17:37 2006

I've tried it with Habanero, Jalapeno and some really deadly Turkish
yellow peppers or tiny green chilis too.
I pickled some of the yellow ones a couple of months back -  they are
ridiculously hot, but so far  Scotch Bonnet has been the best bet for
the sauce.
If you like it to taste more Indian, add the juice and sliced peel of a
few limes (leave the pith on them), it'll need cooking for longer to
soften them and may need more sugar, but the taste is wonderful.
Douglas