Subject: [Leica] Three new galleries
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard S. Taylor)
Date: Mon Feb 6 09:38:41 2006

Nathan - I don't know how I'll ever get any work done if you keep
posting these long series of travel photos.  Too many standouts to
even mention, but two that struck me as witty are:

http://www.fotocycle.dk/cpg142/displayimage.php?album=7&pos=2

http://www.fotocycle.dk/cpg142/displayimage.php?album=9&pos=1