Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 31, Issue 244
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Sat Feb 4 15:39:25 2006

>Felix, have you read this photo.net thread?  Several commercial
> photographers have posted in this thread who used Canon DSLRs for years -
> all models - and switched to the DMR for its better image quality.
>
> http://www.photo.net/bboard/q-and-a-fetch-msg?msg_id=00F5p6

Doug

First of all I haven't extensively used the DMR so my judgment of a
comparative wouldn't be fair at all. Possibly it's an extraordinary
photographic tool,  more if you are the owner of a big park of R lenses.
Second I confess last times I'm using regularly Canon equipment and if I
remain attached to LUG is with the illusion of getting a M digital,  and
third the true sense of my comment is that brand loyalty joined to
important investments in equipment may force our judgment towards the
gear we have  bought. I should love an affordable Leica R digital body
with my Canons ability for digital image. That's merely my thought and I
wish not losing any friend in the list for maintaining this idea,.

Regards.

Felix