Subject: [Leica] Three new galleries
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Sun Feb 5 07:00:57 2006

Nathan,
Philippe is right, it really is a pleasure, also seeing how someone else
sees the places I know so well.  I agree that the Ged?chtniskirche
leaves much more of a blue memory in my mind's eye too.
Maybe more like this one I just dug out - Taken with a Canon 300D
(Digital Rebel)
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/CRW_0401
Douglas
I think we really ought to organise a get-together in Berlin some day :-)

Message from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Three new galleries)