Subject: [Leica] 5D Screens from Brightscreen (was Epson RD 1)
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Mon Feb 6 01:35:52 2006

Thanks, Steve and Howard - over the years I have
changed my mind, and now prefer the microprism circle
to the split image rangefinder - I suspect that could
have something to do with the fact that I generally
use faster lenses now than I could afford previously!

Anybody tried Canon's screen designed for manual
focusing?

Nick