Subject: [Leica] Re: DMR mk II ?
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Mon Feb 6 01:49:56 2006

Precisely. In the old days, I used to carry 3 bodies
around when I felt I wanted to cover such
eventualities, with different films and speeds - now I
need just one. What Ted said is very true - it's
ultimately more satisfying to combat very low light
with film, and low light performance is the key reason
I've historically used rangefinders, and thus Leicas -
but it's just so much easier with digital. It's almost
like magic.

Nick

http://www.yahoo.co.uk/blackberry