Subject: [Leica] Re:kodachrome NOW VOLUNTEERS!!! :-) -now paid mercenaries!
From: nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts)
Date: Sun Feb 5 02:42:26 2006

I spend a substantial amount of time in France, and
I've noticed a considerable drift aways from the
traditional lunch over the last 5 years. It still
means a lot more than it does in the UK, but at least
where I go, the days of the 2 hour lunch appear to be
over. Heavens, office staff even seem to be starting
on time now, and not getting there when they feel like
it and then all going to a cafe for a coffee. Nor have
I seen anyone preparing for work with a cognac for a
while.

Nick