Subject: [Leica] HermanP camera's -problem
From: bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce)
Date: Thu Feb 2 09:45:44 2006

Hi Bernardo,

I don't think that Hermanp will accept the payment other than via
cash, bank transfer ........... have a look here: http://cgi.ebay.com/
ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7584071891&category=30030 or where you
have seen the black meter (it's on auction, and maybe cannot be
removed now).

Use the e-mail address I gave you earlier ...............

Otherwise, this option is open:
- http://www.cameraquest.com/voivcmet2.htm ........... and can be
with you on Monday per FedEx international priority
- http://www.tamarkin.com/catalog/products/leica/
leicamaccs.html .............this link has a near mint black and a
chrome meter. They accept credit cards too ...........!

Keep trying,
B.