Subject: [Leica] who repairs bullova accutrons? a lot of leads for you...........
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Tue Jan 31 16:27:08 2006

try http://www.rgmwatches.com/index.html or
http://www.watchblvd.com/vintage_merchants1.php or
http://watchpark.com/Vintage_Watches/ or
http://www.watchuseek.com/site/vintage.htm. the 1st is the best shop in the
USA. the latter three are portals full of reputable dealers all over the
planet who sell vintage accutrons, so you can ask them where to get repairs.

EricC <eric.calderwood@btinternet.com> wrote:   As far as i can remember,
when i had my mothers watch repaired two years
ago,
[it was a present from my father to her] they put a complete new mechanism
into it.
That was here in the UK and was at a recommended agent, not by Bulova
themselves
as they do not have a repair presence here in the UK.

Since it obviously has sentimental value then why not get it repaired,
even if it means a new mechanism.

Eric.