Subject: [Leica] Further adventures of a completely screwed up guy: longand occasionally on topic
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sun Jan 29 14:42:54 2006

as someone who reached driving age in the 70s, it is astonishing how
fast cars are nowadays.  i am particularly amazed at the new Z06
Corvette:  505 hp/470ft-lb LS7, 3147 lb, .98G skidpad,
11.7 E.T. @ 125 mph, 60 in 3.6 , 198 mph top end,
while getting EPA of 16/26 MPG.  add a huge 22 ft^3 of trunk.
all for $68,500.  (all figures R&T, "Best Performance Car", Jan 2006)

-rei

--
Rei Shinozuka shino@panix.com
Ridgewood, New Jersey