Subject: [Leica] WTB: 127 reel ; 4x4 carrier for Beseler 4x5
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Sat Jan 28 15:58:24 2006

Instamatic 126 was the same width, but I thought the reels usually
expanded to do 4x4: I'm sure I"ve done it with jobo ones. A jobo tank
should cost nothing in a good dealer: no one wants them. Much like
medium format cameras.
On my Devere, I had a new metal plate made to accommodate funny sizes:
4x4 and Xpan. Not sure how the Beseler works, but there were usually
universal ones with sliding masks in Durst and others