Subject: [Leica] WTB: 127 reel ; 4x4 carrier for Beseler 4x5
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jan 29 07:07:25 2006

In a message dated 1/28/2006 6:00:47 PM Central Standard Time,
firkin@ncable.net.au writes:
Much like
medium format cameras.
Boy, is this ever a true statement.  There is a nice RB67 Pro S in the local
Photo shop, that I keep thinking of getting, as it is priced at $350 with
lens
and back.  Just don't now if I want to LUG around the beast.  But then, I
would have a real good reason to keep the tripod handy.  ;-)

Gene