Subject: [Leica] Back to Pictures
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Jan 26 13:12:18 2006

We were just talking the HCB portrait series, and this one is right up
there. Casual, but with a great sense of space, the auditorium sweeping
back and away: it does not say singer, but it is a very fine portrait
in "situ".

Cheers
On 21/01/2006, at 14:39, Jim Shulman wrote:

> On 1/20/06, Jim Shulman <jshul@comcast.net> wrote:
>>
>>> From tonight's rehearsal of an all-Mozart concert.
>> The soprano, Francine Black, is making her professional debut at age
>> 59.
>> She sounds just splendid, too.
>> Tickets still available for tomorrow's show, if you're in the
>> Reading, PA
>> area.
>>
>> http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=4045499
>>
>> M2, Summicron 35, pre-asph, Fuji Press 800
>>
>> Jim Shulman
>> Bryn Mawr, PA

Alastair

Replies: Reply from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] Back to Pictures)