Subject: [Leica] Back to Pictures
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Thu Jan 26 13:48:52 2006

Thanks for the compliment.  Just saw Francine last night, and told her of
the good wishes from Leica photographers around the world.  She was quite
touched, and said that singing with an orchestra was one of the greatest
experiences of her life.

For the rest of us who restrict our vocalizing to the shower or pub, we can
only imagine the impact.

Best,
Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA