Subject: [Leica] Back to Pictures
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri Jan 20 19:39:01 2006

Don,

Heck if I know.  It's about 80% of the frame, if not a little more. I bought
a $300 scanner (Minolta Dimage II) several years ago, and just figured the
rudiments of photoshop for basic scans.  Perhaps it's aliasing, or just
having the laser vapors. The ISO 800 Fuji was fresh stuff, right from the
fridge of my local pro store.

Thanks for the compliments on the picture!  There's another one that's
perhaps a bit more in my usual style:

Jim