Subject: [Leica] Back to Pictures
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Fri Jan 20 19:25:28 2006

Glad you liked the picture.

This was a big surprise of sorts.
Francine opted to forsake an opera career in favor of applied genetics--at
which she excelled.  After the kids were grown, she returned to voice, but
as a teacher.
The music director of the Reading Symphony heard her at a private party
about a year ago, and asked her if she wanted to make her professional
debut.  So, as she put it, better late than never.

Jim