Subject: [Leica] Tea Time
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Jan 26 13:02:50 2006

> "B.D. Colen" wrote:
>
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Tea-Time/1107153LUG
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/Tea-Time/1107155bw
>>
>> Welcoming comments yea or nay.

I know I'm very late on these, but I like them for what they are.
Images of the world around us. The first one is enhanced by the
movement of the train, and the second is a scene we would see almost
daily on the "tubes" around the world. I think what makes the first
better than the second is the use of creative composition, where the
second "may" be a grab moment shot from the hip, but boy you are in
close enough to really capture the feeling.

Cheers
Alastair

Replies: Reply from bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] Tea Time)
Message from bquinn at sgi.com (Barney Quinn) ([Leica] Tea Time)