Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 3 A modern allegory
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jan 22 10:32:32 2006

Bernard and the rest who commented.

You did have it mostly correct.  A store was renovating the outside and the
painters were attempting to tape some poly sheeting up on the neighboring
store to prevent over spray.  I was positioned on the outside of the
sheeting trying to catch their hands or faces behind the sheeting while they
were doing their good natured best to not be photographed.  Because they
were pretty good about participating in something they really didn't want to
be a part of I took six fairly quick frames and bid them adieu.

Thanks for the comments.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com