Subject: [Leica] nikon to discontinue most film cameras
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu Jan 12 17:33:42 2006

I have pretty much settled on Nikon. It seems that the Pacific Image and
Minolta scanners have too many QC problems. There seem to be more
refurbished Minoltas than new ones. I'll go to the Nikon site and do some
studying. Thanks for the lead on the rollfilm adaptor, Adam.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com