Subject: [Leica] Adox and Efke
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Thu Jan 12 14:03:51 2006

I just ordered one of the trial packs of the Bluefire Police film from
Frugal. When it printed out my PayPal receipt, the order description was
ADOX. I'm wondering if the Bluefire Police film is repackaged ADOX or EFKE.
The trial pack comes with developer, so perhaps the film + developer
combination is the real trick to getting desired results.

Jeffery