Subject: [Leica] Interesting problems with M39-Leica M adapter
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Thu Jan 12 16:02:12 2006

You could:
Remove the adapter from the lens, remove the camera baseplate and
open up the back, use a locking cable release with the shutter on "B"
to open the shutter so you can see through from the back. Now try to
mount the adapter and see what is up.

Personally:
I would throw it away and get one that works properly. I have never
had a problem with Leitz ones.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] The Leica EBPG 5000!!!?!)