Subject: [Leica] recent photo LKH
From: dmdorn_ct_usa at mac.com (David M. Dorn)
Date: Thu Jan 12 11:29:26 2006

On Jan 12, 2006, at 7:52 AM, lug-request@leica-users.org wrote:

> [Leica] recent photo LKH:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/Lee-Hermann-album/aerial_cody_Jan2a

I like the photo very much, but I seen in it a commentary on
contemporary life.

Namely, when the square footage for roadways and parking are about
equal to that for people something is out of balance. Also noticeble is
the destruction of open area around what could be a nice landscape for
the buildings.

Here in Glastonbury CT, we are facing plans to put sports fields along
river front property which should be left as open area for walker's and
wildlife.  We already have sports fields that are not fully utilized

David

Replies: Reply from lkhermann at bresnan.net (lkhermann) ([Leica] recent photo LKH)