Subject: [Leica] Is there anyone out there using/interested in LTM?
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Jan 11 16:23:29 2006

Although I posted on this just a few minutes ago, I have noticed that there
is very little activity on the CVUG and RFList forums now compared to just a
few years ago. CV makes mostly M-mount cameras now, but I guess the
film-using market is just about saturated. I tried to buy some D76 on
Saturday, and couldn't find a single open camera store down here no less one
with D76 in it. The closest camera store appears to be up in Mandeville (35
miles away). The closest digital camera store appears to be 2 miles away
(Office Depot).

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com