Subject: [Leica] Is there anyone out there using/interested in LTM?
From: langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer)
Date: Wed Jan 11 13:56:27 2006

Good heavens, yes.  Have been using a 1g (as you know) and shoot with a
couple of IIIcs and a IIIF.  Also still have some Leica copies, of which the
Niccas get the most use.  At one time, Noel Charchuk tried to create a
spinoff from this group called SLUG, which kind of fizzled, although a small
number of us involved still keep in touch.

Mark