Subject: [Leica] Re:burlesque dancers -- not entirely work safe
From: zoeica1 at yahoo.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Wed Jan 11 13:38:27 2006

UR Leica my arse! I know a FED/Industar photo when I see one!

  Chris

kyle cassidy <kcassidy@asc.upenn.edu> wrote:
  you've probably all heard, FOX decided not to run my photos of sasquach
mooning the bus of tourists in washington state because of "the extreme
likelyhood that they are no more than a sad hoax perpetrated by a sick
individual with a political adjenda" and then bill o'reilly called me a
"pathetic little man" -- which is completely incorrect -- i'm taller than he
is. so i'm just going to keep them to myself. but, while all the bru-haha
was going on (you probably saw me hit him with the pie after he threw the
apple core at me) i've been keeping busy photographing half naked women:

http://www.availabledark.com/~ratty/lj/2006/belle4.jpg
http://www.availabledark.com/~ratty/lj/2006/belle3.jpg
http://www.availabledark.com/~ratty/lj/2006/belle2.jpg
http://www.availabledark.com/~ratty/lj/2006/belle5.jpg
http://www.availabledark.com/~ratty/lj/2006/belle1.jpg

and portraits of chess players:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/lj/2005/mb1.jpg

and other people:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/lj/2005/nat7.jpg

and bugs:

http://www.asc.upenn.edu/usr/cassidy/lj/2006/cicada.jpg

all with an Ur leica and a 50mm sumicron with a busted f stop ring. of
course.

Yahoo! Photos
 Ring in the New Year with Photo Calendars. Add photos, events, holidays,
whatever.

Replies: Reply from corkflor at iol.ie (Alex Hurst) ([Leica] Is there anyone out there using/interested in LTM?)