Subject: [Leica] Is there anyone out there using/interested in LTM?
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Thu Jan 12 08:13:40 2006

Alex,
I have a IIIf, a Minolta 35 Model II and a Canon 7 in LTM mount, with a
Summitar 50 f2, a 90 Elmar f4 and a Canon 50 f1.4. I find the IIIf
extremely fiddly to use, and reach out for the Canon most often, I think
it really is a much better body. Even the plain vanilla Minolta, because
of its combined rangefinder/viewfinder is easier to use than the IIIf....
Cheers
Jayanand Govindaraj
Chennai, India