Subject: [Leica] re: St Puali and Czech bread in Midwest
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Wed Jan 11 00:00:37 2006

I am not wanting to start a huge thread here but I observe that
"ethnic" foods in other countries are modified to suit local taste.
Indian food in England is certainly like this. American pizzas are
nothing like Italian ones etc.. Perhaps the kolaches you are used to
have been "Americanised" ?
Frank