Subject: [Leica] A little photo story
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Jan 8 02:57:53 2006

the documentary itself makes the waiting worthwhile.
It reminds me of slide shows of long ago, but better, and especially
a very good audio level: story, music, background sounds.The ensemble
of gritty pictures (already commented on them before) with audio and
rythm of images works really well.
Thanks for showing,
Philippe

Op 8-jan-06, om 01:17 heeft Roy Feldman het volgende geschreven: