Subject: [Leica] A little photo story
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sun Jan 8 15:34:29 2006

Roy:

>http://www.detroitphotographic.org/pages/2/index.htm

Overall, I like the entire presentation.

You have a sound track and a great narration to go along with your pictures.
Right there, you have most still photographers beat in the impact
department.

That said, I'm not sure your photos would stand alone.  I found the
not-quite right colors distracting.  Some looked to have lots of
noise...much more noticeable in color.  I didn't find that color really
added anything.  Myself, I have a really hard time doing color well.  It's
hard.  I think these would have been better off without the color.

One that pops to mind as an example is when you say that one of the girls
has holes in her stockings...and then show a picture of those holes.  Except
the stocking and the holes are out of focus.  If that's the subject of the
narration, it should be in focus, in my opinion.

Overall, good job.  I can't wait to see more!

--
Eric
http://canid.com/