Subject: [Leica] New Paw
From: philippe.orlent at (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sun Jan 8 03:00:38 2006

Could someone explain me the symbolic meaning of that flag?
Over here in Europe it's interpreted as a a redneck sign, and only
shown by ultra right folks.
I know it was the flag of the Southern States, but what does it mean
if people in the States show it today?

Op 8-jan-06, om 05:14 heeft Tina Manley het volgende geschreven:

> Group -
> I'm not going to number my occasional photos by weeks since I only
> got to week 16 last year!!  This time I'm just putting the date but
> this is the first one:  A window in Waxhaw, NC - just for all you
> guys.
> Tina
> Tina Manley, ASMP

Replies: Reply from rangefinder at (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] New Paw (flag))
Reply from kennybod at (Kenneth Frazier) ([Leica] New Paw)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] New Paw)