Subject: [Leica] Re: DMR? First shots of the year - Misburg/Hannover
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Thu Jan 5 22:45:01 2006

Hi Douglas,
I also am not fond of the R8 styling but the design is superb, silky
well placed controls and fabulous viewfinder. It is the best SLR I
have used by miles.
Frank

Message from firkin at gexrp01.ncable.net.au (firkin) ([Leica] Re: First shots of the year - Misburg/Hannover)
Message from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] DMR? First shots of the year - Misburg/Hannover)