Subject: [Leica] First shots of the year - Misburg/Hannover
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Jan 4 08:54:37 2006

Some shots in dark dreary weather in the afternoon of the first of January.

This where we go when we run out of drinkables. Useful places are
Kiosks, German shops don't open on Sundays
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/MG_3469_edited_3

One of our Turkish Take-aways -
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/MG_3471_edited_2
I love the way he spells Hamburger., his Kebabs are good and cheap
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/MG_3468_edited_3

The bakery moved across the road next to the Post Office
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/MG_3467_edited_3
This place used to be a popular hotel and dance hall in the early
1930's, it's had a mixed life since, rock concert hall, cafe, disco etc,
now it's just a quiet Bakery (left) and a Post Office

Our house is just about where the most distant  lamp-post shines over
the canal
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/MG_3474_edited_2

Nothing special, just a couple of views from around our part of town
Cheers
Douglas

Replies: Reply from firkin at gexrp01.ncable.net.au (firkin) ([Leica] Re: First shots of the year - Misburg/Hannover)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] First shots of the year - Misburg/Hannover)