Subject: [Leica] A photo or two
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Fri Dec 30 17:52:49 2005

Vick,
You take a reasonably cheap piece of steak, tenderize it mechanically, put
the batter of your choice although usually what you dip chicken in, and deep
fat fry it.  Typically you serve it with mashed potatoes and white gravy.
It is heaven if you start with a good cut of meat and still pretty good at a
roadside blue plate with mystery meat inside.  :)

Don
don.dory@gmail.com