Subject: [Leica] Photoshop CS2 - question (possibly silly)
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Wed Dec 28 06:33:14 2005

Answering your 1st question:
in menu: Window: select History
A pane will pop up (the history/actions pane)
This shows all the previous steps (you can even determine how much
steps back you want)
Undo/redo becomes just a matter of selecting/deselecting the steps in
history (doesn't have to be linear steps if you specify it in the
history prefs).

2nd: no idea

Op 28-dec-05, om 15:26 heeft Douglas Sharp het volgende geschreven: