Subject: [Leica] Photoshop CS2 - question (possibly silly)
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Wed Dec 28 06:26:27 2005

Hello all,
I upgraded Elements 3.0 to CS2 just before Christmas, what I miss are
the two little arrows at the top of the screen for "undo" and "redo"
that I've got so used to in Elements. Do they not exist, or have I
missed some menu/preferences (or whatever)?

Second question: I still prefer the Organizer (catalogue/album/archiving
function) in Elements, this IS compatible with CS2 but sometimes it
seems to ignore updated / renamed files coming from CS2.Anyone know why?

TIA
Douglas

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Photoshop CS2 - question (possibly silly))
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Photoshop CS2 - question (possibly silly))